E-Commerce & IT Agreements
Woodfines’ Company Commercial team regularly acts for business clients on a wide range of transactions relating to IT services and software. We have also advised extensively on all legal aspects of running a business online - from drafting terms and conditions of use, privacy policies and licensing agreements to advising on e-commerce legislation.
Our expertise includes:
- Compliance with consumer protection legislation
- Compliance with e-commerce legislation
- Data protection
- Domain name acquisitions, assignments and disputes
- Employee internet and email policies
- End user licence agreements
- Hardware procurement
- Intellectual property protection
- IT outsourcing
- IT contract disputes
- Privacy and cookies policies
- Software distribution agreements
- Software development agreements
- Software licences
- Software reseller agreements
- Software support and maintenance service agreements
- Source code escrow agreements
- Website acceptable use policies
- Website design and development agreements.
If you would like further information and advice on any e-commerce or IT matters please contact a member of our Company Commercial team.