Legal Services for Landlords
Our legal services for landlords are provided from our offices in Bedford, Milton Keynes and Cambridge and are recognised among the best in the country. We have considerable experience in advising and helping landlords negotiate the highly technical rules relating to residential tenancies.
We can advise on and assist you with the following matters:
- Residential tenancy agreements
- Residential licences
- Service of notices terminating tenancies
- Accelerated possession proceedings
- Tenancy deposit schemes – including advice if you fail to comply with the Statutory scheme
- House in multiple occupation
- Notices terminating tenancies – ensuring the notices are correct and served properly so you recover possession as quickly as possible
Full possession proceedings
- Enforcement action using a bailiff
- Eviction and post eviction advice – how to ensure you recover possession as soon as possible
- Rent arrears – recovering possession and pursuing the tenant for the arrears.
Mistakes can be very time consuming and costly. However, Woodfines’ team can offer you early advice as to how to proceed properly saving you a great deal of money in the long term.
Please download our legal services for landlords brochure.
If you are a landlord and need specialist legal advice, please contact Lynne Quarmby in our Bedford office on 01234 270600.