An accident, even what might at first seem quite trivial, can easily have a serious, sometimes devastating, effect on you and your family, including your ability to earn a living.
With offices in Bedford, Cambridge, Milton Keynes and Sandy, we have the local knowledge, expertise and experience to guide you through what is often a difficult process and will fight to win the right amount of compensation for you.
We can help you with claims for injuries associated with the following types of accident:
- Road traffic accidents
- Trips and slips
- Workplace and school accidents
- Medical negligence
- Product or equipment failure
- Criminal acts including assault
We offer various types of funding, including conditional fee agreements.
The Personal Injury team at Woodfines are all members of The Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL). Click here to read a useful information booklet produced by APIL designed to dispel some of the myths surrounding personal injury claims.
Woodfines give help in all areas, whether small or large problems.
Recently, we have helped clients with the following accident claims:
- A personal injury claim relating to a very serious injury suffered by our client involving three defendants and various medical experts which eventually settled in our client’s favour for a very substantial six figure sum.
- A claim by our client who suffered personal injuries after being hit by a taxi driver who was driving in a pedestrianised zone. We managed to negotiate a favourable settlement for our client before the matter reached court.
- We obtained a six-figure compensation sum for a client who tripped over a dog lead and, as a result, seriously fractured her wrist.