Woodfines’ specialist agribusiness and rural property team has a wealth of experience in supporting clients from the agriculture, horticulture and other rural industries. From advising on mergers and acquisitions for farming clients to supporting renewable energy projects with rural industrial companies, Woodfines can provide knowledgeable support for your agricultural business.
Our services include dealing with:
- Setting up, reviewing and advising on appropriate business structures
- Shareholder, member or partner arrangements
- Business sales, mergers and acquisitions
- Commercial agreements, including marketing, distribution, supply agreements and terms of trading
- Regulatory requirements for development and diversification
- Transfer of Undertakings (TUPE) Regulations.
Our business services are tailored specifically for our client’s individual agribusiness needs.
Woodfines are one of the leading agribusiness legal teams in the region and have been working with farm owners and agriculture companies across Bedfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire and beyond for many years.