Paralegal - Private Client
Fancy a change? Looking for a new challenge? Or just having a browse?
Whatever brings you here, you may as well see what Woodfines has to offer!
We are looking for talented, friendly and enthusiastic individuals to join our firm. Specifically, a Private Client Paralegal, based in our Bedford Office. If you have previous experience working as Paralegal and are looking to strengthen your knowledge and experience further, this role could be exactly what you’re looking for!
At Woodfines, we put YOU first, we pride ourselves on our friendly, approachable attitude towards our staff and clients. We offer competitive salaries, flexible working and genuine progression opportunities, supporting you to achieve your goals, whilst maintaining a great work/life balance.
If you share our vision for delivering excellent service to our clients, whilst progressing your own personal development, in a welcoming and supportive environment, then we would love to welcome you into our firm.
What will your responsibilities be?
• Liaising with clients and third parties
• Updating case management systems
• Providing support to fee earners with client work
• Managing a caseload of client matters
• Facilitating cash flow and credit-management systems such as time recording and billing
Does your previous experience include:
• Experience of wills, probate or working within a Private Client Department
• A good understanding of the Solicitors Accounts Rules
• Advanced IT skills including Microsoft Office
Do you have the following personal skills?
• Excellent attention to detail, organisational and communication skills
• Great time management skills
• Self-motivated, outgoing and proactive
• Calm under pressure
• Professional and works well both on your own and in a team
What can we offer you?
- Pay. We value our employees, our salaries reflect this.
- Bonus. We recognise and reward for all of your hard work.
- Holidays. Mexico? Paris? Or just staying home? Use your 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays) however you like!
- Flexibility. What does work/life balance look like to you? We are open to your suggestions.
- Birthday Off & Voucher. No one wants to work on their birthday. Take the day off and go shopping!
- Pension. To help out your future self.
- Life insurance. Support for your loved ones, just in case.
- Income protection. If you get sick, we guarantee a % of your salary for up to 2 years.
- Vitality health insurance. We support you to be your happy and healthy self! (Free coffees, cinema tickets or even an Apple Watch are also a nice touch).
- Medicash healthcare cash plan. We all hate the dentist, at least you don’t have to pay for it. That amongst many other everyday healthcare needs, all covered.
- Wellbeing support. We’re passionate about wellbeing, including Calm premium, 24/7 employee helpline and general lifestyle assistance.