We are looking for a private client paralegal to join us. The role involves the supporting of the team on all transactions and will suit efficient individuals looking for genuine career progression. The role is based at our Milton Keynes office.
As a firm, we pride ourselves on our friendly, approachable attitude and have a genuine passion for the services we provide. We offer competitive salaries, flexible working and genuine progression opportunities. We are looking for someone committed to the vision that we share for delivering an excellent service to our clients whilst progressing employees’ personal development in a supportive environment.
• Dealing with clients and third parties
• Updating case management systems
• Providing support to fee earners with client work
Experience and Personal Skills
• An understanding of private client law is necessary
• Ability to demonstrate excellent client care
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• Good time management skills
• Outgoing and proactive individual who works well both on their own and in a team
• Calm under pressure
Salary is commensurate with experience, and we offer additional staff benefits including pension & life insurance, income protection scheme, employee discount scheme, cash plan , firmwide bonus scheme, social events, access to Calm Premium and 26 days holiday + your birthday off.