Private Client Solicitor
We have an exciting opportunity for a Private Client Solicitor to join our firm in our Milton Keynes, Cambridge or Bedford Office.
As a firm, we pride ourselves on our friendly, approachable attitude to both staff and clients and offer competitive salaries, flexible working and genuine progression opportunities.
We are looking for someone committed to the vision that we share for delivering an excellent service to our clients whilst progressing employees’ personal development in a supportive environment.
• 2+ years PQE
• Experience drafting Wills, POAs, dealing with estate and trusts
• Meeting clients
• Able to run a caseload but with supervision from Senior Associate and Partner within the office
• Excellent organisational and communication skills
• Team Player
• Good time management skills
• Outgoing and proactive individual who works well both on their own and in a team
• Calm under pressure
Salary is commensurate with experience, and we offer additional staff benefits including pension & life insurance, income protection scheme, employee discount scheme, cash plan, firmwide bonus scheme, social events, access to Calm Premium and 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays).