Team Assistant - Residential Property
We have a great opportunity for a Team Assistant to join our Residential Property department, based in Cambridge. If you have previous experience working as a legal secretary and are looking to deepen your knowledge, then this role could be exactly what you are looking for!
At Woodfines, we put YOU first, we pride ourselves on our friendly, approachable attitude towards our staff and clients. We offer competitive salaries, flexible working and genuine progression opportunities, supporting you to achieve your goals, whilst maintaining a great work/life balance. If you share our vision for delivering an excellent service to our clients, whilst progressing your own personal development, in a welcoming and supportive environment, then we would love to welcome you into our firm.
Working as a Team Assistant, you will be providing administrative support to the team and wider department, enabling seamless legal services to be provided to our clients and positively contributing to the overall client experience.
• First point of contact with clients including telephone discussions and meeting/greeting at appointments
• Taking new enquiries from prospective clients
• Dealing with the financial management and administration aspects of client matters
• Keeping fee earners up to date on the progress of tasks
• Extensive diary and inbox management
• Management of electronic documents sent to and from external parties
Your previous experience and personal skills:
• Experience in Residential Property
• A good understanding of the Solicitors Accounts Rules
• Advanced IT skills
• Excellent attention to detail, organisational and communication skills
• Good time management skills
• Self-motivated, outgoing and proactive individual
• Calm under pressure
What can we offer you?
- Competitive salary
- Firm wide bonus scheme
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays
- Birthday off + birthday voucher
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Income protection scheme
- Vitality health insurance
- Medicash healthcare cash plan
- Wellbeing support including Calm premium, 24/7 employee helpline and general lifestyle assistance